We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How Create a Filter between CSV files.

I would like to know, if its possible make a comparison as filter?, I mean I've two files one as bussiness and other as some kind of dictionary, my problem is that i want to reach facts that are in both files, and the others send to a new file.
I've been proof with UpdateAtribute, ScanContent, replaceText and also RouteText and it doesn't work.

Attachment: TestFiles_2dcf52f9.rar

5 Replies

SR Suresh Ram C Syncfusion Team January 27, 2017 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

We have created a template in Data Integration platform based on your requirement and provided input files. Please find it in the link below:   

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.   

Regards,   
Sureshram 

RP Ricardo Pérez Bravo January 27, 2017 04:06 PM UTC

So many thanks! Is just i was looking for!.

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team January 30, 2017 05:50 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.  

Please let us know,if you need any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

RP Ricardo Pérez Bravo replied to Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel January 30, 2017 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.  

Please let us know,if you need any further assistance.  

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

Yes, I have another question, I'm working in ASP .NET and I would like to know if I can use data integration since .NET and  if It's possible What I need?  I mean libraries , assemblies ? 
Or only can execute my programs since execute process processor ?

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team January 31, 2017 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

I'm working in ASP .NET and I would like to know if I can use data integration since .NET and  if It's possible What I need?  I mean libraries , assemblies ? 
No, you cannot use libraries, assemblies in Data Integration Platform. If you are having RESTful APIs in your application, then you can able to use “InvokeHTTP” processor to access the REST services in Data Integration Platform. 
only can execute my programs since execute process processor ? 
By using “ExecuteProcess” processor you can able to run all your executable files. We have created the Sample template to run C# exe using “ExecuteProcess” processor. Please find it in the link - http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128492/ze/SampleUsingExecuteProcess578638326.zip 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.    

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon