We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Transposing a candle chart - issue

Hi,

I'm trying to squeeze a candle chart into my app. The idea is that the entire app locks the screen upright and I want the candle chart to be displayed vertically on one of the tabs (so contrary to the other views).

Vertical chart & IsTransposed seemed like a great feature for that, however there's one small issue - When I transpose the chart this way, the chart timeline goes wrong way - we get the latest data on the left and advance to the right which is a tragedy when looking at stock prices.

So is there any attribute I can set for the chart to actually rotate it instead of transposing? I was trying some solutions based on the Forms framework itself but they all failed.

3 Replies

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team November 29, 2016 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Michal,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We hope that you can achieve this requirement using the following code snippet:

series.IsTransposed = true; 
primaryAxis.IsInversed = true; 

We have also prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please download the sample from following location. 
Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127609/ze/CandleChart-2094875753  

Please check and let us know if your requirement is different from this.

Regards,
Parthiban S

MS Michal Staszewski replied to Parthiban Sundaram November 30, 2016 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Michal,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We hope that you can achieve this requirement using the following code snippet:

series.IsTransposed = true; 
primaryAxis.IsInversed = true; 

We have also prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please download the sample from following location. 
Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127609/ze/CandleChart-2094875753  

Please check and let us know if your requirement is different from this.

Regards,
Parthiban S

Ok, and by setting LabelRotationAngle to 90 I can even adjust the labels to show as the screen was rotated.

Great. Massive thanks :)

PN Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai Syncfusion Team December 1, 2016 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Michal,  

Most welcome. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,  
Preethi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon