We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

didSelectInlineAppointment of schedule control not working?

Hi,
I'm trying to intercept when an appointment is tapped in the schedule, in order to load a form with it's details.

I've read in this post that in Xamarin.iOS this can be done defining a delegate class derived from SFScheduleDelegate and overriding the method didSelectInlineAppointment: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/124342/on-tap-event-of-detail-appointment

I tried this way, adding that code to the basic sample found in the documentation of the schedule control, but the method didSelectInlineAppointment is never called.
Instead, other methods of the delegate, such as didSelectDate, are called.

I'm doing something wrong or there is a problem with the schedule control?

3 Replies

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team October 20, 2016 11:24 AM UTC

Hi Ste,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed the provided information and we are unable to reproduce the issue “didSelectInlineAppointment was not working in schedule ”. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement.  Please refer the sample below.

Sample Link :  InlineSample

If the provided Sample does not meet your requirement, could you please modify the provided sample along with its reproducing procedure? It will be helpful for us to analyze on it and provide you a possible solution.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,  
Sivakumar P 

ST Stefano October 20, 2016 12:48 PM UTC

Thanks Sivakumar,
now I've understood: the method didSelectInlineAppointment refers only to the inline appointments that are shown on the month view, not to all events of the calendar.

I was interested in particular to the selection of the appointments when the view is of type day or week.
I've seen from your samples that you achieve this by using the method "didSelectDate" of the SFScheduleDelegate, I'll try to do in the same way.

Ste

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team October 21, 2016 11:16 AM UTC

Hi ste,

Thanks for your update.  

We are glad to know that you have met your requirement. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this, We are happy to assist you.

Regards,
Sivakumar P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon