We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Background transparent Mounth

I used the example of documentation to change the color of my calendar, but I need it to be with transparent background and I'm not having success.

currently I put the code:

calendar.OnMonthCellLoaded += (object sender, MonthCell args) =>
{
mode 01: args.BackgroundColor = new Color(255, 255, 255, 0.2);
//OR i try this:
mode 02: args.BackgroundColor = Color.Transparent;
};

and 

I did not succeed, the maximum that appears is gray, and the background of the page is a PNG image with blue gradient

how can I do it??

9 Replies

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team October 12, 2016 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Thiago ,

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of your latest query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Rajkumar G.  

MM Mark Marko May 2, 2017 10:03 PM UTC

I have the same problem: it looks like the calendar has another layer under the cells.
How can I make it (semi) transparent?

TO THIAGO OJEDA NOGUEIRA May 3, 2017 02:36 AM UTC

marqose

I decided not to add a transparency. Support informed me that it was not possible

MM Mark Marko May 3, 2017 08:30 AM UTC

Thank you for the answer.
It looks like a design flow in the component.

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team May 3, 2017 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Marqose,

We can achieve your requirement by setting BackgroundColor API of SfCalendar as Transparent and setting PreviousMonthBackgroundColor and BorderColor,CurrentMonthBackgroundColor API's of MonthviewSetting as Transparent. We have also attached the sample for the same and you can download it from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126376/ze/SfCalendarSample-1395272560 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

MM Mark Marko replied to Rathana Kumar Sekar May 3, 2017 07:23 PM UTC

Hi Marqose,

We can achieve your requirement by setting BackgroundColor API of SfCalendar as Transparent and setting PreviousMonthBackgroundColor and BorderColor,CurrentMonthBackgroundColor API's of MonthviewSetting as Transparent. We have also attached the sample for the same and you can download it from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/126376/ze/SfCalendarSample-1395272560 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Thank you for the very fast answer :)
It looks almost OK. I tried to have a border (a grid) colored. Thus I changed the viewsetting.BorderColor, but it affects the entire background.
How can I have a transparent background with a e.g. white grid?

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team May 4, 2017 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Marqose,

Thanks for you update.

We could reproduce the reported issues "Border Color affect the Transparent background color of SfCalendar" from our side. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Regards,

Rathanakumar S.

MM Mark Marko replied to Rathana Kumar Sekar May 4, 2017 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Marqose,

Thanks for you update.

We could reproduce the reported issues "Border Color affect the Transparent background color of SfCalendar" from our side. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Regards,

Rathanakumar S.

Hi,

There is no new support incidents in my account. Maybe you created one for the starter of the thread?

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team May 5, 2017 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Mark,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Now the incident has been assigned to your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Regards,

Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon