SweetAlert has over 15,000 GitHub stars and more than half a million weekly NPM downloads.
- Extremely simple to set up and integrate.
- Highly customizable.
- Great documentation.
- Doesn’t have dependencies.
You can easily install SweetAlert from NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i sweetalert2 // Using Yarn yarn add sweetalert2
You can find a working demo of SweetAlert with Angular on StackBlitz.
React-Toastify is one of the best React toast notification libraries available. You can use it to add toasts to your application within 10 seconds. In addition, it has some amazing features that will attract many developers, including RTL support, customizable swipe direction, built-in animation types, and more.
React-Toastify has over 10,500 GitHub stars and more than 1.3 million weekly NPM downloads.
- RTL support.
- Display a React component inside a toast.
- Swipe to close.
- Remove toasts programmatically.
- Limit the number of toasts displayed at the same time.
You can easily install React-Toastify using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i react-toastify // Using Yarn yarn add react-toastify
You can find a working demo of React-Toastify on StackBlitz.
Toastr has over 11,500 GitHub stars and more than 185,000 weekly NPM downloads.
- Easy to use and very lightweight.
- Four built-in toast types: success, info, warning, and error.
- Allows preventing duplicates.
- Can be placed anywhere on the webpage.
You can easily install Toastr using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i toastr // Using Yarn yarn add toastr
You can find a working demo of Toastr with Angular on StackBlitz.
Notie has more than 6,200 GitHub stars and more than 2,000 weekly NPM downloads.
- Easily customizable.
- Change colors to match your app’s style or brand.
- Allows modifying styling with the Sass file (notie.scss).
- Font size auto adjusts based on screen size.
- Can be placed anywhere on the webpage.
You can easily install Notie using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i notie // Using Yarn yarn add notie
You can find a working demo of Notie with Angular on StackBlitz.
5. Essential JS 2
Modern web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript were used to develop Essential JS 2, and it is compatible with widely used frameworks like Angular, React, Vue, and Blazor. Essential JS 2 provides many customization options, allowing programmers to create original and eye-catching applications quickly.
Essential JS 2 has more than 15,000 weekly NPM downloads.
- Wide range of UI components.
- Cross-platform compatibility.
- Customization and accessibility.
- Simple globalizations.
- Touch-friendly and responsive components.
You can easily install Essential JS 2 using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i @syncfusion/ej2 // Using Yarn yarn add @syncfusion/ej2
You can find a working demo of Essential JS 2 with Angular on StackBlitz.
Chakra UI Alert is a modern notification library for React that provides accessible, reusable, and composable React components. It supports both light and dark themes and allows you to customize any part of the notification to match the style requirements of your application.
Chakra UI Alert has over 30,000 GitHub stars and more than 400,000 weekly NPM downloads.
- Easily compose components.
- Optimized for multiple color modes.
- Active community.
You can easily install Chakra UI Alert using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i @chakra-ui/alert // Using Yarn yarn add @chakra-ui/alert
You can find a working demo of Chakra UI Alert with React on StackBlitz.
7. Vue Toastification
Vue Toastification has over 2,300 GitHub stars and more than 90,000 weekly NPM downloads.
- Built-in Nuxt support and RTL support.
- Fully written in TypeScript with full-type support.
- Use themes and animations easily.
- Update and remove toasts programmatically.
- Custom toast filtering and queueing with lifecycle hooks.
You can easily install Vue Toastification using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i vue-toastification // Using Yarn yarn add vue-toastification
You can find a working demo of Vue Toastification with React on StackBlitz.
Push has more than 8,600 GitHub stars and more than 21,000 weekly NPM downloads.
- Can handle all basic push notifications.
- Excellent customization options.
You can easily install Push.js using NPM or Yarn as follows:
// Using NPM npm i push.js // Using Yarn yarn add push.js
You can find a working demo of Push.js on StackBlitz. Please note that this example might not work on your device if you haven’t granted your browser permissions for notifications.
Thank you for reading.
If you have any questions or comments, you can contact us through our support forums, support portal, or feedback portal. We are always happy to assist you!