We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

HeaderText Missing

I have a databound grid that has 6 columns and the very last column is not displaying the headertext. All others display fine, plus the data in the column displays fine. When I check the value of the cell it is set correctly, any ideas why this would happen or how to force it to display? // // gbcData // this.gbcData.HeaderText = "Raw Data"; this.gbcData.MappingName = "data"; this.gbcData.StyleInfo.CellType = "Static";

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2004 01:48 PM UTC

Where are you setting this headertext? Is it in the same place as the other headers are set? Are you adjusting the grid''s Bound or Location or something that may make teh grid think its cleintarea is smaller? If you drag the grid off and on the screen, does the headertext show up then? If so, this is likely a refresh problem. Maybe explicitly calling grid.Refresh or Grid.RefreshRange will make things show up.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2004 01:48 PM UTC

Where are you setting this headertext? Is it in the same place as the other headers are set? Are you adjusting the grid''s Bound or Location or something that may make teh grid think its cleintarea is smaller? If you drag the grid off and on the screen, does the headertext show up then? If so, this is likely a refresh problem. Maybe explicitly calling grid.Refresh or Grid.RefreshRange will make things show up.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2004 05:24 PM UTC

The header is centered which when combined with auto size seems to dissappear. I would guess this is related to the data in the column being so large. Is there anyway to tell the header column to be left justified and not centered?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2004 06:17 PM UTC

Try setting: this.gridDataBoundGrid1.BaseStylesMap["Column Header"].StyleInfo.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Left;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon