We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Editable currency cell

Hello, I''m surprised it''s so difficult to simply have an editable currency cell. Do i have to make a renderer or something. just thought i could use celltype = "Currency" and Format = "C" and voila but here i am hours later still stumped. i changed the field type in the table to string and cellvaluetype to string, also strictvaluetype to false and still the expected decimal value exception. isn''t there an easy way, if not there should be! it''s a very typical request. You must have something that will do it, i know i''m not the first. can you send me the renderer or whatever it is i need. i want the table''s field type to be numeric though, not string. Thanks!

1 Reply

CL Colin Lamarre January 18, 2004 11:28 PM UTC

omg i finally found it!!! it all lies in a little command called: gbcc["Price"].StyleInfo.CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting; very sneaky!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon