We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem in using Syncfusion:GridGroupingControl in asp.net 4.0

Hi Team,

I am using below edition for syncfusion.
Syncfusion
Essential Studio Enterprise Edition
2011 Vol.1 -9.1.0.20

Here, I am using 'Syncfusion:GridGroupingControl' in asp.net 4.0 page(.aspx,.ascx). And when this control is going to bind values with List types object. It is throwing below javascript errors on the page.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Line: 951
Error: Unable to get value of the property 'SetCurrentFocus': object is null or undefined

Line: 494
Error: Unable to get value of the property 'rowsPerRecord': object is null or undefined

Here also when i do mouse over on any row of this controls then again i am getting above errors.
Also when i am going to debug this error then i found that in below file this error is occuring.
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'rowsPerRecord': object is null or undefined
ScriptResource.axd?d=VDE6lsRlql5AlmS6RZOBQlEFRBMHWb88oIBwUQL1f_0AcrAXZhndwt8cVjsXVTIrUsr-hL270hfX8omKLJcK2R2-4GYW1r2CdcNvk6dLaqjtkABU1VPixEWCVQgefWP_fnIHl0vDb6XiSkvG4SDokor04rwycuNgPejEHjxRNNf1DPlXLAmZhggK1NeUdMUQMfG0VlRwwEHmOKtCi8mHdDplgNWYDfuY2UxWUusD0TAz-xFD8P2ajkMyMN6dJa1U-Y-443DkDc2FPMa6O8t9eQ2&t=442ee648, line 494 character 13

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'SetCurrentFocus': object is null or undefined
ScriptResource.axd?d=w3jbGQnfI9kRitICb7_-3N9ZRdu_7RUwLvQ1eory6JgAyrf3CYmfWFxxVMrvxRrrakY_ewNZ2zxchfnyEQaq723_oxzjJUx0JvHtUmnZm0sQtnvYXxvVnUQnhu3d5ZojPjU5siyxgF-d03sqPU_-PtLLGKaCfYzL5e0HPuQpiCc7eu0zAQc9lGPU0BxDGqRwqGMHc394-CVLbnItcD-8u4khknmeC3JZZkJsUxoPnGMwRHg4_vbDmYPTskKQI5xfr_MVukzpXuMsqgdpDmjD5A2&t=442ee648, line 951 character 13

Kindly advise me on this issue.

Thanks,
Anil Desai.

1 Reply

RR Ranjithkumar R G Syncfusion Team April 11, 2011 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have provided response to your query in the incident 79235.

Please follow-up the incident for your query.

Please let us know your concerns.

Regards,
Ranjithkumar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon