We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Paging

The page size is set to 12, however only the first page records are showing up and there are no page numbers below.

Can you please instruct me how can I get the Page Numbers.

Thanks and Regards
Adrian

4 Replies

SN Sridhar N Syncfusion Team April 6, 2011 04:28 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Your requirement can be achieved by adding a Pager below the grid and set the property PagingControlID to GridGroupingControl ID . Please refer the below code snippet.

[ASPX]

<%--Grid Pager--%>

For your convenience, we have created sample and the same can be downloaded from the following link.

Forum 988512144353923.zip

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
Sridhar.N

AH Adrian Hedley April 6, 2011 07:01 AM UTC

Hey,
Its giving me this error.

Unable to cast object of type 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSource' to type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Grid.Grouping.IPagingContainer'

I have binded my gridview with a data source and then i made the paging with the gridcontrol.

This is my aspx code.

ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:Health_Scheme_SystemConnectionString %>" SelectCommand="SELECT EmployeeDirectory.FIRST_NAME, EmployeeDirectory.LAST_NAME, EmployeeDirectory.ID_NO, Employee.StartSchemeDate FROM EmployeeDirectory INNER JOIN Employee ON EmployeeDirectory.ID_NO = Employee.EmployeeIDCard INNER JOIN Schemes ON Employee.SchemeID = Schemes.SchemeID
WHERE Schemes.Name = 'Scheme A'

">

AutoSaveChildControlChanges="True" BackColor="#E3EAEB"
BorderCollapse="Separate" ClientObjectID="__essentialGrid"
DataSourceID="SqlDataSchemeA" DragSelectionBackColor="Yellow"
EnableCallbacks="False" ForeColor="Black" ShowSearchBox="True" width="100%">

PagingControlID="SqlDataSchemeA" Width="300">

DeleteLinkText="Del" EditLinkText="Edit" EnableDelete="true" EnableEdit="true"
UpdateLinkText="Update" />

AH Adrian Hedley April 6, 2011 07:11 AM UTC

I solved the problem sorry for any inconveniences. The problem is that i was binding my pager control with the sql data source :)

Thanks alot for the help!!

RR Ranjithkumar R G Syncfusion Team April 8, 2011 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you have any other concerns so that we will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Ranjithkumar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon