We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

LineConnector with FirstSegmentLength and LastSegmentLength

I have attached a diagram example that I am trying to create with your wpf diagram tool.

I did one example of this using Straight LineConnector and adding IntermediatePoints to each line (from 2 to 4 points for each line).

I am now modifying it to use ConnectionPorts.

I would like to know before I get started if I can do this using ConnectionPorts with Orthogonal LineConnector and LineConnector's FirstSegmentLength LastSegmentLength.

If I do this I think I need to add Intermediate points to prevent the lines from overlaping other nodes. But I dont know if that works If I use FirstSegmentLength and LastSegmentLength.

It doesnt matter if the lines overlap, but I need to prevent the lines from being drawn over other nodes.

I appreciate any suggestions on the best way to implement this.
Thanks,
Mary

NodesWithInOutPorts_8070bc07.rar

1 Reply

MA Maria Amal Raj T Syncfusion Team April 4, 2011 06:55 AM UTC

Hi Mary,

The FirstSegmentLength is used for to maintain a specific distance between the First IntermediatePoint of LineConnector and the HeadNode’s ConnectionPort, and the LastSegmentLength is used for to maintain the distance between the Last Intermediate point of LineConnector and the TailNode’s ConnectionPort respectively. But these two properties are applicable only for Orthogonal lines connected to Ports of the Node.

Currently there is no option to determine and prevent Overlapping between LineConnector and Node.

And we have confirmed the problem which you have mentioned in your last update to be a feature and it will be implemented in our future release. If you interested in getting more information for this feature, then you may create a Direct-Trac incident under the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Maria Amal Raj T,
Diagram WPF & Silverlight Team,
[Syncfusion].

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon