We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can I use Docking Windows in an User Control ?

When I try to drop the DockingManager control on the user control I get an assetion error and if I ignore it, a message pops up saying object reference not set to an instance. See screenshots attached. AssertError_8492.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 14, 2004 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Ashok, Thanks for your feedback on this issue, and also for the screenshots. Our Docking Windows Framework offers total ContainerControl support, i.e., any control on a ContainerControl (which includes UserControls and MDIChild forms) can be transformed into a full-fledged docking window. For more information, please refer to the samples in the this directory : ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Tools\Samples\Docking Package\ContainerControlSupportDemo. However, this feature is present only in our 2.0 releases. If you are using an earlier version of Essential Suite, please open an incident in DirectTrac and I will send you the download instructions for our latest release - version 2.0.2.0. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon