We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion Docking Package and Internet Explorer

I am trying to embed an Internet Explorer control within my application. First, I tried building a simple application using the WebBrowser example in the FAQ (29.1: htmlviewer.zip, HtmlViewer2). It worked fine. Then I moved it over to my app an it no longer works. As far as I can tell, there''s no difference in the panels other than that I use the Docking package (in DockToFill mode). One of the docked controls is called "panel1". I want to be able to add and remove the browser from this control. Should there be any problem with this? Thanks, dan I''ve included relevant the code below: public MyPanel() { // This call is required by the Windows Form Designer. InitializeComponent(); SetupBrowserPanel(); } private void SetupBrowserPanel() { Norgould.UI.WebBrowser.HtmlControl browser = new Norgould.UI.WebBrowser.HtmlControl(); browser.BeginInit(); browser.Location = new Point(10,10); browser.Size = new Size(400,400); browser.Anchor = AnchorStyles.None; browser.CascadingStyleSheet = Norgould.UI.WebBrowser.HtmlControl.CopyResourceToTempFile(GetType(), "ie4.css"); browser.Html = "Testing 1 2 3"; browser.EndInit(); panel1.Controls.Add(browser); } (I''ve also tried using Navigate instead of setting browser.Html)

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2004 09:07 PM UTC

BTW: In the pasted code, HtmlControl is the same as in the zip file in the FAQ except the namespace is changed and I moved CopyResourceToTempFile over HtmlControl. Thanks again, Dan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 14, 2004 02:30 AM UTC

One more clarification (sorry). It seems that some component is added in that when I move the mouse over the spot where the browser control should be, the mourse pointer changes to an hourglass.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 14, 2004 05:14 PM UTC

Hi Dan, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please open an incident in Direct Trac in this regard, and provide us more information on what you are trying to accomplish here. I would appreciate if you could send us a sample application showing the problem that you are facing. Also let us know the version of Essential Suite that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon