We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Save and load diagram (xaml) problems

I've created a diagram control (9.1.0.20) as follows :
Name="Diagram1"
IsSymbolPaletteEnabled="True">

I'm trying to draw and save and load simple diagram by calling Save() and Load() methods, but it doesn't work. It says :
Failed to create a 'System.Double' from the text 'infinity'. [Line: 1 Position: 353].
When i'm looking inside generated xaml i see following :
Width="NaN" Height="NaN" MinWidth="0" MaxWidth="Infinity" MinHeight="0" MaxHeight="Infinity"
and so on (44 times, for each element i guess). Am i missing something or diagram has to have explicitly set values for (max) height and width? Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

MA Maria Amal Raj T Syncfusion Team March 1, 2011 10:50 AM UTC

Hi,

We are not able to reproduce the reported issue. Please refer to the sample that we tried to reproduce the issue from the attached file.

When we save the diagram we can see that the xaml file contains Nan and Infinity values, but the xaml file is loaded properly in diagram. Could you please modify this sample in such a way that you can reproduce the issue.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Maria Amal Raj T.

SaveLoadSampleDemo_b9183048.zip

SK Sky March 3, 2011 09:34 AM UTC

The problem is somewhere in locale and regional standarts i guess. I have Ukrainian locale selected, and even your example throws an error. Started looking into source code and found many string parameter evaluations (i.e. string.Contains("http://schemas.syncfusion.com/wpf"), xattr.Name.LocalName == "Panel.ZIndex" etc.), that may be the cause.

1_6ca29f6f.zip

MA Maria Amal Raj T Syncfusion Team March 9, 2011 11:18 AM UTC

Hi,

We have confirmed the problem which you have mentioned in your last update to be a defect and it will be fixed in our upcoming release. If you interested in getting a patch for this issue, then you may create a Direct-Trac incident under the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Maria Amal Raj T,
Diagram WPF & Silverlight Team[Syncfusion].

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon