We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Docking windows without any gap

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

9843 Jan 13,2004 04:03 PM Feb 7,2007 01:22 PM Windows Forms 6
Tags: Tools
ashok
Asked On January 13, 2004 04:03 PM

I have a form with 3 panels each in a dock window. I find I cannot make the dock windows occupy the full form. One of the dock windows always has a space on one edge that is not filled. Is this possible ? How is it done in the sample which does not seem to have any such gap ? My sample app is attached. DockTest_1620.zip

ashok
Replied On January 13, 2004 04:25 PM

I discovered the DockToFill method so my question is answered but I would like to know if it''s possible to have the docking windows with out the titlebar ?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 14, 2004 11:16 AM

Hi Ashok, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The behavior of our docking windows architecture conforms to the VS.NET''s docking windows'' behavior in every way. Presently (just like in VS.NET) it is not possible hide the caption bar of the docking windows. However, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite. We appreciate your feedback on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Sameer Tupe
Replied On February 5, 2007 10:08 AM

Hi,
As a follow up on this I had a question about Captionbar. I am using dockingManager.VisualStyle = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.VisualStyle.Office2003;
But I want to control the the height of captionbar(normal mode and in tabbed mode)...is it possible to do that?
Thanks,
Sameer

>Hi Ashok,
>
>Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The behavior of our docking windows architecture conforms to the VS.NET's docking windows' behavior in every way. Presently (just like in VS.NET) it is not possible hide the caption bar of the docking windows. However, we could consider this as a feature request for a future release of Essential Suite. We appreciate your feedback on this issue.
>
>Regards,
>Guru Patwal
>Syncfusion, Inc.

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2007 06:48 PM

Hi Sameer,

With the current implementation of docking manager, controlling the CaptionBar height is not possible. But we have already logged feature request in this regard. We will try our best to implement the feature in the nearer release version.

Here is the link

Feature Request #1188 - Ability to change the height of the captionbar

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2007 09:23 AM

is there any way that we get notified that a feature is available now?

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2007 01:22 PM

Hi Sameer,

We will keep you informed once the feature is implemented. You can also keep track of the feature implementation using the feature link posted in previous reply.

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;