We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Navigation control arrow clicked event

The arrow clicked event doesn't seem to be firing in the GridRecordNavigationControl. It fires fine with the RecordNavigationBar. Is there some way I can get this working?

3 Replies

SH Stefan Hoenig Syncfusion Team September 10, 2002 03:37 PM UTC

> The arrow clicked event doesn't seem to be firing in the GridRecordNavigationControl. It fires fine with the RecordNavigationBar. > > Is there some way I can get this working? In the next release due out in a couple of days we'll have a CurrentRecordChanging and a CurrentRecordChanged event that will be fired from the RecordNavigationControl when the arrow buttons are clicked. That should solve your problem. Stefan

TR Trevor Redfern September 10, 2002 06:17 PM UTC

But that isn't exactly the arrowclicked event and those events appear to be working ok to me. > > The arrow clicked event doesn't seem to be firing in the GridRecordNavigationControl. It fires fine with the RecordNavigationBar. > > > > Is there some way I can get this working? > > In the next release due out in a couple of days we'll have a CurrentRecordChanging and a CurrentRecordChanged event that will be fired from the RecordNavigationControl when the arrow buttons are clicked. That should solve your problem. > > Stefan

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team September 11, 2002 07:41 AM UTC

If you want to catch the navigation bar ArrowButton event in a GridRecordNavigationControl, you can do so through its NavigationBar property by hooking the handler at runtime, say in Form_Load [C#] using Syncfusion.Windows.Forms; Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid; ..... //in Form_Load this.gridRecordNavigationControl1.NavigationBar.ArrowButtonClicked += new ArrowButtonEventHandler(HandleArrowButton); .... private void HandleArrowButton(object sender, ArrowButtonEventArgs e) { Console.WriteLine("HandleArrowButton"); } VB.NET Imports Syncfusion.Windows.Forms Imports Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid .... 'in Form_Load AddHandler Me.gridRecordNavigationControl1.NavigationBar.ArrowButtonClicked, AddressOf HandleArrowButton .... Private Sub HandleArrowButton(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As ArrowButtonEventArgs) Console.WriteLine("HandleArrowButton"); End Sub

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon