We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WaitingPopup and CSS

Hello. I am a licensed user of Syncfusion Tools Suite version 8.4.0.10. I am trying to use a WaitingPop to disable a GroupingGridControl. The WaitingPop displays, but it does not display on top of the GridControl, instead, it displays to the right of the control and my grid is not disabled. Here is the code that I am using:

ShowGroupDropArea="false" OnRecordExpanded="ggcAssess_RecordExpanded" OnQueryCellStyleInfo="ggcAssess_QueryCellStyleInfo" BorderCollapse="Separate" GroupDropAreaCssClass="GridSandyBrownGroupDropArea">

ClientObjectId="Popup" runat="server" Alignment="MiddleCentre" AutoFormat="Rollers"
Height="50px" Width="125px" DisabledBackgroundColor="221, 227, 238">

This code is a user control that I have developed. this control sits in an UpdatePanel on its parent page.

Is there something simple I am missing?

1 Reply

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team January 27, 2011 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please share us the simple sample with the complete layout of your application. So that, we could analyze more on this issue and provide you the correct solution.

Kindly let us know your concerns.

Regards,
Varalakshmi.R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon