We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.Shared accessable?

I am trying to use the InitializeSingleton method of AppStateSerializer to change the location of my persistence files. The problem is, according to VS the Syncfusion.Shared assembly is non-existent, even though I have added it in as a .NET reference. Any ideas? Thanks in advance :-)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 12, 2004 03:20 PM UTC

Hi Brett, Please make sure that the entire Essential Suite/Tools/Grid is installed on the machine before you build your application. Just installing the appropriate dlls will not compile your application. Please remove all the Syncfusion references to your application, and close the VS.NET designer. Run the Assembly Manager tool chosing the "Default Prebuilt Release" option. This will correctly install the Syncfusion dlls once again in your GAC. The Assembly Manager tool can be found in ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Assembly Manager directory. Now add the Syncfusion references back to your application (by navigating from the Solution Explorer window in the designer -> expand references node -> right click -> add reference -> browse -> ...\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Assemblies, rebuild it and run the application. Let me know how this goes. Also, please let us know the version of Essential Suite, and the OS that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon