We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Please help me on the DateTimePicker Control

1. How to show the calender dropdown on DateTimePicker control using the keyboard? (Is there a command like the combobox control - combo.droppeddown=true - to show the dropdown list) 2. How can I make DateTimePicker control to have flat appearence? 3. How to make DateTimepicker Control to accept Null/empty Value? 4. I bind the DateTimePicker to a Dataset. When I Edit the value, why the time portion didn't change?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 24, 2004 11:55 AM UTC

> 1. How to show the calender dropdown on DateTimePicker control using the keyboard? (Is there a command like the combobox control - combo.droppeddown=true - to show the dropdown list) > 2. How can I make DateTimePicker control to have flat appearence? > 3. How to make DateTimepicker Control to accept Null/empty Value? > 4. I bind the DateTimePicker to a Dataset. When I Edit the value, why the time portion didn't change?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon