We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WindowsAlert

Hello everybody

I just want to know if it's possible that a WindowsAlert in Syncfusion (Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Shared.Window), when it's called, could be in the middle of the screen ALWAYS. This is posible when the height of the aspx document is static all the time, but if the height increments, the WindowsAlert stays in the same position
that the first time. More especific case, if the scroll of the page it's in the bottom part ( in the botton part becasuse previously the page grow up), the windowsalert stays in the original above position in the screen. Anyone can help me?

Regards.

6 Replies

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team January 17, 2011 04:28 AM UTC

Hi victor,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Your requirement of setting ‘Window’ control to the middle of the page even when there is page scrolling can be done by calculating the scrollTop position of the document and height of the window control. Then set the values to the ‘Window’ controls ‘Top’ position. Please refer the below code snippet to achieve this,

[JavaScript]

Kindly let me know whether I have misunderstood your query.

I have also prepared a simple sample which can be downloaded from the below link,
978041856627114.zip

Kindly try this and let me know your concerns.

Regards,
Varalakshmi.R.S

VE victor elizondo January 18, 2011 04:40 PM UTC

Hi Varalakshmi

A lot of thanks for the answer. I'm going to test this code right now.

Regards.

VE victor elizondo January 18, 2011 10:11 PM UTC

Hello

It works very good thanks.

Actually the original problem and I didn't told you (sorry haha) is this one:

An aspx like you've sent me it's inside an IFRAME. That Iframe it's in another website ( This website doesn't belong at my .NET proyect) and I want to know if it's possible to make the same thing ( put the scroll in the top) that you've done in the scroll of the other site from my proyect.

In other words, if I press the button, the external scroll must be in the top of the page.

I've attached a pic about this problem.

Regards.

iframe_efc6aea5.rar

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team January 21, 2011 07:24 AM UTC

Hi Victor,

Thank you for the update.

Before I proceed providing you a solution, could you please provide more details on the below queries?

1.Could you please let us know whether you want to load the IFrame inside the Window control?
2.Could you please let us know whether you want to scroll the IFrame when the page is scrolled or ?

Could you please share us a simple sample to reproduce this issue so that we would be investigating more on this issue and provide you with a solution as soon as possible?

Please let us know if any concerns

Regards,
Varalakshmi.R.S

VE victor elizondo January 26, 2011 06:52 PM UTC

Hello

Sorry for my late answer. I'm going to recreate this problem and tomorrow I will let you know all the details that you've asked to me.

Regards.

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team January 27, 2011 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the update and we will be waiting for your reply.

Kindly let us know your concerns.

Thanks,
Varalakshmi.R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon