We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CellClick event catching and discarding exceptions

I''m using the 2.0.1.0 beta. This has been bugging me for awhile, but the CellClick event consumes and discards all exceptions thrown inside code called from eventhandlers connected to the event. Maybe I''m missing something but I thought it was a best practise never to do anything like this? At least this is wreaking havok with my logging of unhandled exceptions :(

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 9, 2004 02:53 PM UTC

Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ExceptionManager that has static members that you can use to control how the grid handles exceptions. For example, to suspend the grid''s error handling, try Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ExceptionManager.SuspendCatchExceptions = true; You can also hook an event (Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ExceptionManager.ExceptionCatched) to get any exception thrown, and handle them yourself.

SG Sigurdur G. Gunnarsson January 9, 2004 03:49 PM UTC

Thank you very much :) But this is quite confusing, especially since not all events behave like this.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon