We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Duplex propety for PDF document

Hi All,

I am using Syncfusion 6.2.0.40 API for generating the PDF documents. I would like to know whether we have any API class / property of any class for
"DuplexMode"(PDF Document->File->Properties->Advanced->Print Dialog presets->DuplexMode) setting for the PDF document. If we have this facility in new version of syncfusion API then please guide me.
I am waiting for good reply.

3 Replies

SP Selvakumar P Syncfusion Team December 3, 2010 02:13 PM UTC

Hi Ram babu,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

We can set the duplex mode in the viewerpreferences as shown in the code snippet below.

newPdfDocument.ViewerPreferences.PageLayout = PdfPageLayout.OneColumn;

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Selvakumar.

RP Rambabu Pusala January 20, 2011 11:59 AM UTC

Thanks for replay,

My requirement is while printing pdf document the output should come in duplex mode.

We can manually do this by setting the print on both sides property in printer settings dialog. But, I want the pdf document that gets generated by syncfusion should have this attribute incorporated so that the clients whoever receive these pdf documents do not have to manually select duplex mode when they take printouts.

Please advice the solution for this as early as possible.

Thanks,
Rambabu.

SP Selvakumar P Syncfusion Team January 21, 2011 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Rambabu,

In Essential Pdf, currently we do not have the control to set the print preferences for the documents. But we can view the document in duplex mode using viewer preferences using the code snippet given in the last update.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Selvakumar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon