We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling bug? Can''t scroll all the way to bottom of document

I'm using ver 8.3.0.21 on Windows 7 64bit.
attached is the value of Document.OuterHtml at the end of PreRenderDocument() event.

I'm displaying generated html (a report), and replacing the images (as described in my earlier post). The image uris "don't exist" so start with no height / "error image" / default height before I assign a real image to them. I've got a mix of font sizes in the doc.

* Even without replacing the images, I can't scroll to the last line.

* If I assign my images to the image nodes, I lose even a few more lines from the bottom.

I can work around it by appending a few blank lines at the end, but if there is a better way to accomplish that or a bug fix I'd appreciate it!

sampleerror_98678d1a.rar

3 Replies

VS Vallarasu S Syncfusion Team October 9, 2010 05:11 PM UTC

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I have attached a sample at the following link that loads the 'sampleerror' file in your update. The control works well with the implemenation, and all the contents on the document are visible.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=HTMLUI_Sample_-1345407330.zip

Please refer the sample and let us know if you have concerns on this.

Regards
Vallarasu S.

JM Joel McIntyre October 18, 2010 10:26 PM UTC

Thanks for taking a look at this issue!

I was able to recreate my bug in the provided sample by:

1) Set AutoScroll property of HtmlUI control to 'true' (to turn scrolling on)
2) Resize control (un-maximize it) to be smaller than page (to trigger scrolling behavior)

In the sample I lose the last two lines (under the 'Contacts' line).

In fact, the scroll bar doesn't appear until after the last two lines are off the bottom when resizing the window.

Thanks for taking a further look.

Best Wishes,
Joel

LS Lingaraj S Syncfusion Team October 29, 2010 05:41 AM UTC

Hi Joel,

Regert for the delayed response. We are able to see the mentioned issue in HTMLUIControl while scrolling content. We have logged bug report for the same and the fix will be available in the next major Vol1 2011. Thank you for bringing this issue to us.

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Lingaraj S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon