We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Colour Chart Series Item

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96551 Sep 20,2010 08:39 AM Sep 24,2010 02:55 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Chart
Chris Buckett
Asked On September 20, 2010 08:39 AM

Is it possible to bind the Data Template of a Data Series in such a way that the Interior property is bound to a property of the model object to which the column is bound.

For example, say my model object to which a column is bound is a list of items, and the column binds to the list count property. I would like it such that the column colour is lighter for lists with lots of items, and darker for those without any items. I would also like it such that the colour changes as items are added and removed from the underlying lists.

Is this possible?

Abdul Rahman A.H [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2010 02:55 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your interest on Syncfusion Products.

You have opened an incident (72317 - Data Template of a Data Series) in our Direct Trac support system for this query. Please follow the incident 72317 for your queries.

Regards,
Abdul Rahman

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;