We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Extends some charts having comportment like Fast_X_Chart

Hello,

I need displaying some Range-Area, Area, StepArea, StepLine, SpLine, SpLineArea with many points. So I would know what to extend, and wich rules must I follow.

I look into Knowledge base but found nothing.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Arnaud MARCELLIN

5 Replies

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team September 22, 2010 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product.

I have created a simple sample that supports RangeArea, Area, StepArea, Spline, SplineArea. Please find the uploaded sample.

Let me know, If it helps.

Regards
Sujitha S

CS_6f8caa2f.zip

AR Arnard September 22, 2010 11:19 AM UTC

Hello,

thanks for the post, but it is not what I mean.

We will display a lot of data point (could grow to 10 000, maybe 50 000). With current types, the "no-fast" type are slow to draw the lines/area (I tested with 10 000). So I Want to extend these classes, for having a comportment like FastLine (subject of this post), which can draw a lot of points quickly. I think to create FastStepLine, FastArea,..., for each types indicated in my first post... This topic is here for having advices on how extend the classes.

Thanks

Regards

Arnaud MARCELLIN

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team September 23, 2010 05:58 AM UTC

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your update.

We can achieve your requirement using FastSeriesPresenter.

I have created a simple sample to render FastStepArea and FastArea using FastSeriesPresenter. Please find the uploaded sample.

Let me know, If it helps.

Regards
Sujitha S

ChartSample_a5d616e.zip

AR Arnard September 23, 2010 06:28 AM UTC

I test with 10.000 points to plot, it take some seconds to display the serie, ChartFastSeriesPresenter looks to be the answer I need.

Thanks !

Arnaud MARCELLIN
TECHNET

SS Sujitha S Syncfusion Team September 27, 2010 08:30 AM UTC

Hi Arnard,

Thanks for the update.

Yes, FastSeriesPresenter is the way to achieve FastArea, FastStepArea.

Let me know, If you have any queries.

Regards
Sujitha S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon