We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Associating data with ScheduleAppointment

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

96038 Aug 17,2010 01:08 PM Aug 27,2010 12:14 AM WPF 1
Tags: Schedule
Dan Guisinger
Asked On August 17, 2010 01:08 PM

What is the recommended way to associate another object with ScheduleAppointment?

The typical way would be to have a Tag property or to allow inheriting the class.

There is no Tag property.
When I try to create a subclass, I find that when the AppointmentDropped event is fired, the args.Appointment parameter is no longer my subclassed instance, but instead a totally new instance of ScheduleAppointment which makes inheriting the class worthless.

I do see an ID parameter of type long; but that doesn't correspond with the data types we recieve back from CRM Dynamics which uses guid's for IDs; which means I have to make some sort of a hash table / index to assign temporary ID's.

Is there a different way to do this which I am not seeing?

Dan

Abdul Rahman A.H [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 27, 2010 12:14 AM

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your interest on syncfusion produts.
You have opened a Direct Trac incident (Id – 71466). Please follow up the incident for queries and issues if you have any.

The response for the above query has been updated in the incident itself.

Regards,
Abdul Rahman

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;