We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Text and Legend

Hi, I found no mean to remove neither the Text of a chart nor its legend. I need to draw a very small chart (150x50pix), and have not enough room for text. All I need is axis and data... Could you please help me ? Regards.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 6, 2004 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Cyrille, We have added support for this. It will appear with the next beta. Thank you for reporting this. Best regards, Daniel >Hi, >I found no mean to remove neither the Text of a chart nor its legend. >I need to draw a very small chart (150x50pix), and have not enough room for text. All I need is axis and data... >Could you please help me ? >Regards.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 7, 2004 04:59 PM UTC

I found that I could get rid of the title programatically by setting Text=string.Empty after InitializeComponent(). This also gets rid of most of the extra space. I didn''''t do anything with Legend except set the LegendPosition to Floating and it is not showing up on my chart. Mark >Hi, >I found no mean to remove neither the Text of a chart nor its legend. >I need to draw a very small chart (150x50pix), and have not enough room for text. All I need is axis and data... >Could you please help me ? >Regards.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon