We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Resize GradientPanelExt and controls on it

Hi

I am dyncamically creating a form in my code and adding a GradientPanelExt as its control. This panel has two GridGroupingControls and few buttons on it. I want to resize my panel and grids along with it when user maximizes my dialog box (form).

How can I do that?

Thanks,
Vaibhav

6 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team June 29, 2010 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

You could use Anchor or Dock property of the GridGroupingControl to arrange them in the panel. Then if the panel reizes, then grid will also resizes accordingly.

Regards,
Jisha

VS Vaibhav Sanghavi June 30, 2010 05:58 AM UTC

Thanks for response.

Basic problem is that panel doesn't get resized when I resize form window even if AutoSize is true and AutoSizeMode is GrowOnly. How can I do that?

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team June 30, 2010 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your update. You could dock or anchor the panel with repect to the form. Then when the form resizes panel will also get resized.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Jisha

VS Vaibhav Sanghavi July 1, 2010 05:29 AM UTC

I tried two combinations
1) Anchor Top, Left and Doc = Fill
2) Anchor = Top, Left, Bottom, Right adn Doc = None

In both cases panel does get resized with form. Any suggestions?

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team July 1, 2010 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for your update. Please refer the attached sample in which the panel has been docked to fill the form and it is getting resizing unpon resizing the from.

Regards,
Jisha

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team July 1, 2010 12:32 PM UTC

Please find the sample.

Regards,
Jisha

Resizingform_11bed2fa.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon