We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataBoundGrid HScrollBar disappears

Hi, I have DataBoundGrid with default HScrollBar style. When first column is hidden the HScrollBar become invisible. ...... bool []bHidden = new bool[grid.Model.ColCount]; for(int i=0; iScrollProblem_8996.zip

3 Replies

AA Alexander Arlievsky December 23, 2003 10:18 AM UTC

Hi, The correction for my previous question: When I am using SetColHidden - it causes the scrollbar problem: grid.SetColHidden(1,grid.Model.ColCount,bHidden); but if I replace it with loop: for(int i=1; i

AA Alexander Arlievsky December 23, 2003 12:17 PM UTC

Hi, (Last try to ask the question correctly - I had technical problems) The sample is attached. The problem is: I have DataBoundGrid that is bounded to DataTable. When I am hiding the column by calling SetColHidden(first, last, bHiddenArray[]) first=1, last=ColCount, bHiddenArray is bool array with true/false for each column, and the first value is true -- the horizontal scrollbar disappears. I also checked that the thing happens only if the first value in bHiddenArray is true. If I am doing the same thing by loop of grid.Model.Cols.Hidden[i]=true everything works ok. I aplogize for two previous messages and hope that the problem is explaned clearer now. Thank you. ScrollProblem_7448.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 23, 2003 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Alexander, thanks for the sample. We are aware of this problem but don't have a fix for it yet. What you should do for now is call SetHidden for each column individually. Then it should work. SetHidden for a range of columns is broken. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon