We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

non-rotating label

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

95212 Jun 26,2010 01:17 PM Jun 29,2010 05:46 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Diagram
Franz Scharf
Asked On June 26, 2010 01:17 PM

Hi,

I'm evaluating your diagram control and have a few questions.
I'll post each question separate so it's easier to find it via the subject. Thanks for your help in advance..

I need a node(rectangle or polyline) with a centered label. Property AllowRotate is set to True.
If the user rotates the node, I want the label text to stay horizontal readable.
I think you already answered a similar question for a label of a connector which could be the solution I'm looking for with this sample:
http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Windows/F93710/main.htm
Although this sample is in C# and I'm using VB, I think I could get the solution from this sample.
The problem is, I cannot download this sample; the link doesn't work, and I also had no luck with downloading each file separatly from the folder F93710 which still exists.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Franz

Jaffersathick B [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2010 07:36 AM

Hi Franz,

Thank you for evaluating Syncfusion products.

You can use Custom Label to achieve this by inheriting the Label class. Please refer below sample which illustrates this:

Sample Link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?&team=support&file=VB331681650.zip

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Jaffer.B

Franz Scharf
Replied On June 28, 2010 08:25 AM

Perfect!

Thanks a lot for your quick help,
Franz

Jaffersathick B [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 29, 2010 05:46 AM

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the update

We are very much glad that the issue is resolved.Please do not hesitate to get back to us for further concerns

Regards,
Jaffer

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;