We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Datagrid.Alignment not working ...

Hi there, I downloaded and use the examples from the Datagrid questions below "5.66 How can I change the font used in a grid cell on a cell by cell or row by row basis? " and I found out that, the DataGrid.Alignment property DOES NOT working correctly. When I set the Datagrid.Alignment=right..etc.. Only the column header align to the right but not the text of the cells. Is there a way to make the datagrid.alignment property work correctly using this sample? Anyone has any idea to fix this issue? Thanks so much. John

2 Replies

JE Jeff May 23, 2004 02:13 PM UTC

Same here. Used the sample code to no avail. I hope someone will answer this. >Hi there, > >I downloaded and use the examples from the Datagrid questions below > >"5.66 How can I change the font used in a grid cell on a cell by cell or row by row basis? " > >and I found out that, the DataGrid.Alignment property DOES NOT working correctly. When I set the Datagrid.Alignment=right..etc.. Only the column header align to the right but not the text of the cells. >Is there a way to make the datagrid.alignment property work correctly using this sample? >Anyone has any idea to fix this issue? > >Thanks so much. > >John

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 05:39 AM UTC

Hi Pls go through this attached sample

Custom_grid.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon