We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Class diagram for Essential Grid

Is there a handy class diagram chart, perhaps in a PDF, for the Grid and related components? I''m thinking of a chart like you get with retail copy of VS .NET that is a schematic of the classes, their inheritance and use as private/public members of other classes. Bill Seddon

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 23, 2003 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Bill, we don't have such class diagrams at the moment. But it is something we want to do eventually. Stefan

AS Armin Schmidle December 24, 2003 11:36 AM UTC

I would highly appreciate such a diagram, too. It is very hard to got get an overview over the syncfusion stuff right now, when you look at the existing documentation. >Hi Bill, > >we don''t have such class diagrams at the moment. > >But it is something we want to do eventually. > >Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 25, 2003 07:22 PM UTC

What documentation? Compared to other products, this is where Syncfusion falls very short of the competition. While I use Syncfusion products, I particularly like the documentation of other grids, Xceed''s in particular. We had a couple of new developers join our project and it was amazing to hear over and over again that the learning curve of the Syncfusion toolset was just too steep to make it worth it in their opinion. >I would highly appreciate such a diagram, too. It is very hard to got get an overview over the syncfusion stuff right now, when you look at the existing documentation. > >>Hi Bill, >> >>we don''t have such class diagrams at the moment. >> >>But it is something we want to do eventually. >> >>Stefan

RI Rick January 13, 2005 01:06 PM UTC

It has been over a year now since the original post. Any progress being made on publishing a class diagram? >I would highly appreciate such a diagram, too. It is very hard to got get an overview over the syncfusion stuff right now, when you look at the existing documentation. > >>Hi Bill, >> >>we don''t have such class diagrams at the moment. >> >>But it is something we want to do eventually. >> >>Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2005 02:17 PM UTC

Sorry. No, we do not have one yet.

DL Douglas Lankshear March 3, 2006 12:20 AM UTC

Another year has gone by, do you have one yet? >Sorry. No, we do not have one yet.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2006 05:37 PM UTC

Doug, thanks for the reminder. We do not have one yet. I will have a team member start looking into a diagram just for the important grid classes and post an update here (but not in another year - sooner ...) Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon