We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid - Default properties

What is the default active cell of a GridDataBoundGrid. When it is launched the first DataRow appears selected - As in the first row''s color is different from the rest of the rows. What should be done for all the rows to have the same uniform default color ???

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 18, 2003 09:57 AM UTC

I do not think this is default behavior. I don''t see this problem in this sample which is just a grid dropped on a form. Do you? Have you set some property that might tell the grid to select a row, say grid.ListBoxSelectionMode?

SH Sheela December 18, 2003 10:28 AM UTC

Hey, I need that ListBoxSelectionMode property to be set in my application. I found a work around to this problem though it may look like a dirty fix : I explicitly set the roindex to -1 on the _CurrentCellActivating Event. Thanks for your time. >I do not think this is default behavior. I don''t see this problem in this sample > which is just a grid dropped on a form. Do you? > >Have you set some property that might tell the grid to select a row, say grid.ListBoxSelectionMode? > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon