We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Attemp to scroll at top of scroll range

I''m trying to find which EventHandler to use for a GridControl + scrollbar and the following: - The scrollbar is at the very top of the scrollbar range (value = 0) and I attempt to click on the up arrow with my mouse (which doesn''t actually cause any scrolling to happen since its at the top already) I''ve tried creating many event handlers for WindowScrolling, ValueChanged, etc, but these don''t work since the bar isn''t scrolling. I''ve also tried creating a handler for the Click Event for the gridcontrol, but this doesn''t get fired either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Melissa

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 15, 2003 07:56 PM UTC

The only way I know to do this would be to use your own Windows Forms Scrollbars as in the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\Quick Start\ScrollBars sample. If you use this technique, you can subscribe to the Scroll event of the Scrollbar to catch this click.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon