We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Silverlight Sample background (v8.x)

Hi all.

I'm trying to find out in the samples how the background is actually set. I've of course found the following lines in the MainPage.xaml.cs:

ImageBrush brush = new ImageBrush();
brush.ImageSource = new BitmapImage(new Uri("/Syncfusion.SampleBrowserUtils.Silverlight;component/Images/Background.png", UriKind.Relative));
outerborder.Background = brush;

However, it obvious when you run the sample that the background image given above is not the background actually shown. Anyone who understands when and how the actual background is set?

Attachment shows the difference.

background_compare_ef20ca94.zip

1 Reply

CS C. Sudha Syncfusion Team March 10, 2010 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for choosing syncfusion products.

Yes, The statement you specified for setting the background image is correct. In this statement, we are referring the background.png file from "Syncfusion.SampleBrowserUtils.Silverlight" project.
I suspect that you are seeing the background image in "Syncfusion.Tools.WPF.Samples" project instead of Syncfusion.SampleBrowserUtils.Silverlight.
The background you specified at the top of attached image is from Syncfusion.Tools.WPF.Samples project and background specified at the bottom of attached image is from Syncfusion.SampleBrowserUtils.Silverlight.

Hope this resolves your problem. Let us know if you any other queries.

Regards,
SudhaC.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon