We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid fit to DockPanel Width

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

92777 Feb 3,2010 06:58 PM UTC Feb 5,2010 07:57 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: GridControl
Francois Madore
Asked On February 3, 2010 06:58 PM UTC

Hi,

I have a GridDataControl in a DockPanel. It is the central control of the DockPanel. The standard ListView in WPF when Width is set to Auto takes the whole remaining place in the DockPanel. I'd like to have the same behavior with the GridDataControl.

So How could I do a fit to size with my GridDataControl in a DockPanel or any other WPF panel type?

Thanks!

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2010 07:57 PM UTC

Hi Francois,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. The GridDataControl should work fine with any WPF Panel host. Do you want the columns to auto-size or just the GridDataControl to fill the space? If you want the columns to auto-size, we recommend you to download our latest ES 2010 Vol1 RC and check out the new column auto-sizing feature,

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/92728/essential-studio-2010-volume-1-rc-release-v81026-available-for-download

if it is the latter case, then you should probably set the Width and Height to Auto as you would do for any other WPF control.

Thanks,
Fahad

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;