We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid fit to DockPanel Width

Hi,

I have a GridDataControl in a DockPanel. It is the central control of the DockPanel. The standard ListView in WPF when Width is set to Auto takes the whole remaining place in the DockPanel. I'd like to have the same behavior with the GridDataControl.

So How could I do a fit to size with my GridDataControl in a DockPanel or any other WPF panel type?

Thanks!

1 Reply

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team February 5, 2010 07:57 PM UTC

Hi Francois,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. The GridDataControl should work fine with any WPF Panel host. Do you want the columns to auto-size or just the GridDataControl to fill the space? If you want the columns to auto-size, we recommend you to download our latest ES 2010 Vol1 RC and check out the new column auto-sizing feature,

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/92728/essential-studio-2010-volume-1-rc-release-v81026-available-for-download

if it is the latter case, then you should probably set the Width and Height to Auto as you would do for any other WPF control.

Thanks,
Fahad

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon