We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

screen doesn''t draw

Hello,

I'm using a TabControlAdv and seeing some unexpected behavior.

When the thing first loads, one of the tabs is selected, but the content isn't displayed until you go to another tab and come back. There are also 2 tabs with grids in them and the grid columns don't all show until you click on the grid and force it to refresh.

I've attempted both:
UpdateLayout();
InvalidateArrange();

but neither seems to refresh the display until you interact with clicking to go somewhere else and come back.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Foster

6 Replies

HK Hemanth Kumar K Syncfusion Team January 21, 2010 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Foster,

Sorry for the inconvenience , We already aware about this issue with TabControlAdv. Fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming release which is scheduled on last week of Jan 2010.

Please let us know if you have any queries,

Thanks,
HemanthKumar K

JF Jeff Foster January 23, 2010 12:37 PM UTC

Thanks for the info, in the meantime, would the best approach be to like use the menubar with some grids and manage it with a click event?

JF Jeff Foster January 25, 2010 05:31 AM UTC

Our client will begin to use the application on january 28th, will the release be before then by any chance?

SC Sekar C Syncfusion Team January 25, 2010 06:30 PM UTC

Hi Foster,

Yes before that We will have it rolled out . We are glad to let you know that we are in the final stages of our release and volume 1 2010 is expected to release this week. Please do keep checking our website periodically for the information on the release details. We thank you for the support and appreciate your patience.

Regards
Sekar C

JF Jeff Foster January 28, 2010 01:40 PM UTC

Great news, thanks.

Can you tell me if the other issue with the tabbar will be resolved? (Atleast this is an issue I'm finding)

anything inside of the tabbar can't be found with a findcontrol, so all the initializecomponents set reference statements don't work and I've had to crawl the collections to set them by hand.

--

Also, will the ribbon support themes?

Thanks!
Jeff Foster

SC Sekar C Syncfusion Team February 1, 2010 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Foster,

Yes, Tabbar issue has already been fixed in our latest Source.we would recommend you to upgrade your version to the latest one, which has fixes for many issues as well. The release(Vol 1 2010) should be rolled out by tomorrow. Please check our website periodically for the updates

Regarding the ribbon themes support, we weren't able to include themes support for Syncfusion Silverlight ribbon. but we have made sure that it will be available in our vol 2 release which is scheduled on APR third week.

Regards
Sekar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon