We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Colums size

Hi,
I have a problem with the size of the columns of the gridgrouping grid control.
In my specific case i need to display a very large text from a database field (about 2000 chars) in a column of the grid.
To avoid the column exceed in width i fixed its size to 100. (Width="100" in tag of the aspx file).
When i run the page, the size of the column is not responding to predefined size, and grows up to reach the end of text to display. I tried in any possible way with no results, for example setting WrapText=True.

Is there anything wrong in my operations?

Thanks
Maurizio Selvaggini

In the attached example you can find the sample i used to get the problem, with aspx and vb code.
My SyncFusion version is 7.203.0.37.

columns_width_341f6cf1.zip

3 Replies

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team January 13, 2010 10:52 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion product.

We suggest you to set the GridGroupingControl total width value as sum of individual column width
value. So that the individual column value can be changed. In your code instead of setting GridGroupingControl1 column width value as 100% set as around 800. So that the Column width can be changed.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Jaffer.B

MS Maurizio Selvaggini January 14, 2010 06:20 PM UTC

it works fine! thanks for answer.

Maurizio Selvaggini

JB Jaffersathick B Syncfusion Team January 19, 2010 06:38 AM UTC

Hi Maurizio,

We are glad to hear that your issue is resolved.

Please do not hesitate to get back to us for further assistance.

Regards,
Jaffer

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon