We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add Columng to Report

Hi, can anybody tell me how I can add a new column to an OlapReport-class? I want to receive data from analysis server and afterwards I want to change this data / add a new column / calculate the sum of a column etc. ?
Thanks

3 Replies

TH Thameem Syncfusion Team December 8, 2009 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Florian,

I am pretty unclear with your query, if you provide more detail on your scenario and what you are trying to achieve it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thameem

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 8, 2009 06:55 AM UTC

Hi,

I am querying my OLAP-Database an get a result. Let's say:

A | B
------
1 | 0
2 | 21
3 | 11

This table is shown in the OlapGrid. Now I want to add a new column (which is calculated by my program). For example the table in the OlapGrid should look like this:

A | B | C
-----------
1 | 0 | 0
2 | 21 | 21
3 | 11 | 32

But the column C should not be queried from the Server, but be programatically added.

Can I access the DataManger or the PivotEnginge to do so?

Regards
Florian

TH Thameem Syncfusion Team December 9, 2009 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Florian,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

In the current release (7.4.0.20) it’s not supported but we have implemented this upon your request and we need to share a patch and sample demonstrating this feature, we request you to open a new support incident using your direct trac account. In the interests of maintaining confidentiality, we have a policy of not sharing patches or otherwise proprietary customer specific information in the public Forum.

Thanks,
Thameem

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon