We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Overlapping rectangle

Hi there,
i have been playing around with the radial layout, started with the samples already given and try to add bits and pieces so as i can have my custom nodes from my database and nodes connecting based on the relationship.

I have a slight issue here where it renders the rectangle on the diagram viewer. all my rectangles are on top of each other, so i have to manually drag around to see the actual.

Is it because, my rectangle creations are inside a for loop and my declarations is like..
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Rectangle e = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Rectangle(0, 0, 45, 45);
Notice my X & Y is 0,0. Is that the reason?

pretty weird since the samples have the same declaration and it renders fine.
Any help is appreciated.
Cheers

3 Replies

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 19, 2009 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Samson,

I couldn't able to understand your issue exactly, but nodes will stacked only when a single node has two parents(i.e two incoming connector to it). Please download the sample from the link provided below which does radial layout by using the data fetched from the database.

http://help.syncfusion.com/support/Diagram.Web/Forums/F91445/Diagram_ASP_DB_Radial.zip

Regards,
Dinesh

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 19, 2009 11:23 PM UTC

you are right dinesh, in this case, it has 2 parents.
Thanks for the support, i will have a look at the code you have sent and update you

DM Dinesh M Syncfusion Team November 23, 2009 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Samson,

Thanks for the update.

Regards,
Dinesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon