We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Localization

How can I translate into spanish (or any other language) the GridGroupingControl and the associated popups? I didn´t find any info about this issue in the documentation.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team November 9, 2009 11:16 AM UTC

Hi Angel,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

For your requirement please refer the Localization--RTL Support online sample from below link. It will helps you out.

http://samples.syncfusion.com/ASPNET/7.3.0.20/web/Grid.Grouping.Web/samples/3.5/Localization/RTLSupport/cs/rtlsupport.aspx

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Gowri

ÁL Ángel L. Castro November 10, 2009 09:58 AM UTC

Thanks for your replay.

The link you send me was useful, but not exactly the kind of information that I was looking for.

Look at the attached screen capture. That's the filter dialog of the GridGroupingControl. As you can see, it's all in perfect english.

I need to translate it into spanish, changing all the literals like "Filter Condition Dialog", "Column Name" or "Logical Operator for multiple conditions". I set the current culture to "ES-ES", but I don´t see any change in dialog's render.

I think it should be very easy to change those literals, but I can't see how. Could you give me additional info?

Regards,
Ángel

2009-11-10_104031_83f8cd31.rar

GM Gowri Manohari D Syncfusion Team November 12, 2009 07:04 AM UTC

Hi Angel,

We need to follow some steps in order to achieve your requirement. Here i have mentioned online documentation link about "Localization Feature". It will helps to achieve your requirement.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug_74/gridweb/defaultasp.html

Refer under the Concepts & Features -> Localization link

Let me know if you have any other quires.

Regards,
Gowri

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon