We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridListControl behavior within a cell of a grouping grid control

I would like to set ActivateCurrentCellBehavior to GridCellActivateAction.ClickOnCell in a GridListControl within a cell of a grouping grid control. I have reproduced the Multiple Column Foreign-Key Demo. And I want to activate the cells in this GridListControl. In this last control, the first cell is activated but not the other. Why ? Is it a bug of the component ? I forgot to say that I have activated the edit/new/delete mode by :
parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowRemove = true; parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowEdit = true; parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowNew = true;

An other thing : when I have 2 columns in this GridListControl, the second column is entirely activated when the first column is not entirely activated.
Why ?
I would like to know too if it's possible to delete the source items and change the text of the buttons 'Select' and
'Close' in a GridListControl within a cell of grouping grid control.

Thanks for your response.
Adrien.

1 Reply

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team October 6, 2009 02:54 PM UTC

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

The GridListControl is designed for read-only purpose. It doesn't allow any user interaction at runtime. If you would like to display editable dropdownlist, please refer to the following browser sample shipped with Syncfusion Dashboard v7.3.0.20.
[InstallDrive]:\users\[username]\documents\syncfusion\essentialstudio\7.3.0.20\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\Custom Cell Type\Drop-Down Grid Demo\cs

In this sample, with the use of custom cell model and custom cell renderer classes, the editable grid is embedded in dropdownlist.

Regards,
Rajadurai

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon