We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

UpDown in a DataGridTemplateColumn shows up blank

When I double click the column I the UpDown shows up, however if it is not selected then the value does not show up.

Here is my current code for the column:

I am using a WPF DataGrid from their ToolKit
Let me know.

7 Replies

JM James Montemagno October 2, 2009 11:23 PM UTC

I have attached some images of exactly what I am talking about, you can also see that the NumberFormatInfo is not working either.

Images_ed72be4a.zip

JM James Montemagno October 2, 2009 11:42 PM UTC

One more question is will this work:
IsEnabled="{Binding ElementName=RadioButtonUseCopies, Path=IsChecked}"

CS C. Sudha Syncfusion Team October 5, 2009 01:41 PM UTC

Hi James,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

You are hosting updown inside the CellEditTemplate. So updown will display when cell in edit mode.

Please change your code as below mentioned:

For more information. Please download the attached sample. Regarding your query about IsEnabled binding also possible in our UpDown control.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
SudhaC.

DataGridDemo_2b48f4b4.zip

JM James Montemagno October 5, 2009 05:33 PM UTC

That worked great I can't believe I didn't see that.

I am having problems getting IsEnabled to bind though.
Also the NumberFormatInfo is not working, it always shows up as 2 decimal places.

Here is my xaml.

CS C. Sudha Syncfusion Team October 6, 2009 09:07 AM UTC

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are able to reproduce your mentioned issue. This is happen when we place the UpDown control under the DataGrid. We have filed a bug report about this issue and the fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming release.

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
SudhaC.

JM James Montemagno October 6, 2009 09:05 PM UTC

Thank you so much for your quick responses I really appreciate it :)
James

CS C. Sudha Syncfusion Team October 7, 2009 04:00 AM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.

If you need assemblies with this fix, kindly create new incident in our direct-trac system so that we can update you with custom assemblies with this fix. Also We have noticed you've submitted a number of specific technical inquiries here in the Forums which seem to indicate you are a current customer rather than an evaluator or tester. If so, you might like to know that you have an existing personal Direct-Trac account available using your own email address, and we highly recommend using your personal account. You'll get a faster response along with an automatic update when your question is answered via DirectTrac, and you can login and view your incident history 24x7.
Simply visit
https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx to login. If you have any further questions, we hope you will take advantage of your existing account and available services as a license holder.

Regards,
SudhaC.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon