We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

License file and NAnt buildfile

I''m trying to put together some nant buildfiles to automate some of my daily/nightly builds. I am having trouble with the license tag...anyone been successful in utilizing this in conjunction with the Syncfusion toolsets? If so, if you would please post _exactly_ your buildfile (specifically, the license and csc tags and associated child tags) have in them, that would be great! Thanks Jeff

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2004 10:42 PM UTC

Jeff - Did you have any luck getting this to work? I''m running into an issue, too, where it says something to the effect of "OLE Drag and Drop Registration failed" when I run NAnt at the point where it tries to generate the license file. I''m new to NAnt, so it could be me, but if anyone can help me out I''d be grateful. Thanks! -Paul >I''m trying to put together some nant buildfiles to automate some of my daily/nightly builds. I am having trouble with the license tag...anyone been successful in utilizing this in conjunction with the Syncfusion toolsets? If so, if you would please post _exactly_ your buildfile (specifically, the license and csc tags and associated child tags) have in them, that would be great! > >Thanks > >Jeff

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon