We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataSource in GDBG 2.0 beta

Hi! I`ve installed de beta of Essential Tools 2.0, recompiled the code and found that if the DataSource property of the GDBG is set to a DataView, the collum mappings does not work. Instead all of the collums in the View are displayed in the order specified by the database. How can I fix this? Thank you! P.S. I am very pleased to see that the scrooling issue (when large ammounts of data were displayed) is fixed.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 3, 2003 12:13 PM UTC

This is likely being caused by code in a ListChanged event handler, and should be fixed in the next beta release. If you have the source code, I think commenting out these lines and building new libraries will fix things. (If you use the Assembly Manager to force a rebuild on the Debug libraries, it will build everything you need and set things up to use these new debug libraries in your projects.) In Essential Suite\Grid\Src\Extensions\DataBound\GridModelDataBinder.cs(3615): case ListChangedType.Reset: this.ResetRecordState(); //this.ResetHierarchyLevels(); //this.MetaDataChanged(); break;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon