We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GC Scrollbar update problem

Hi,

I'm using GridControl with the columns which can be hidden/revealed with SetColHidden(,,)/ColHiddenEntries.Clear(). When the columns are hidden the horizontal scrollbar updates automatically to the actual width, but when the previously hidden columns are revealed the scrollbar remains the same and right most columns cannot be viewed.

UpdateScrollBars() doesn't work, neither the setting of HScrollBar.Maximum back to the value of currently displayed columns.

Thank you,
Alexey

3 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team September 24, 2009 08:33 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for posting query to us. Please try using the following code in the Form load and let me know if this helps.

GridControlBase.UseOldHiddenScrollLogic = true;

Regards,
Jisha

AS Alexey Salmin September 28, 2009 08:12 AM UTC

Hi Jisha,

Unfortunately, setting GridControlBase.UseOldHiddenScrollLogic=true did not help.

I also tried another strategy and used ColWidthEntries for setting column width to 0 when hiding it, then back to cashed value when unhiding. However the scrollbar refuses to restore itself when the coulumns are unhidden.

Could you propose another solutions?

Regards,
Alexey

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team September 28, 2009 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your update.

It is difficult to identify the problem with out a working sample. Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample?. This will help us to analyze the issue further.

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon