We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GC Scrollbar update problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

90246 Sep 23,2009 06:06 AM Sep 28,2009 06:08 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Alexey Salmin
Asked On September 23, 2009 06:06 AM

Hi,

I'm using GridControl with the columns which can be hidden/revealed with SetColHidden(,,)/ColHiddenEntries.Clear(). When the columns are hidden the horizontal scrollbar updates automatically to the actual width, but when the previously hidden columns are revealed the scrollbar remains the same and right most columns cannot be viewed.

UpdateScrollBars() doesn't work, neither the setting of HScrollBar.Maximum back to the value of currently displayed columns.

Thank you,
Alexey

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2009 04:33 AM

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for posting query to us. Please try using the following code in the Form load and let me know if this helps.

GridControlBase.UseOldHiddenScrollLogic = true;

Regards,
Jisha

Alexey Salmin
Replied On September 28, 2009 04:12 AM

Hi Jisha,

Unfortunately, setting GridControlBase.UseOldHiddenScrollLogic=true did not help.

I also tried another strategy and used ColWidthEntries for setting column width to 0 when hiding it, then back to cashed value when unhiding. However the scrollbar refuses to restore itself when the coulumns are unhidden.

Could you propose another solutions?

Regards,
Alexey

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2009 06:08 AM

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your update.

It is difficult to identify the problem with out a working sample. Is it possible for you to upload us a minimal sample?. This will help us to analyze the issue further.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;