We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeNodeAdv nodepaint

I am trying to modify what is drawn for a tree node to include an image with the standard text. I am using the NodePaint event to do this, but the problem is that subsequent nodes are drawn on top of previous nodes. I have tried to modify the height of the node, but that doesn’t seem to work. Any ideas on how I might be able to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

LK Linda Koeppe December 2, 2003 03:03 PM UTC

I just figured out how to do this. There is an itemHeight property on the tree control. Also, modify the node.nodedata.height in the nodepaint method and that works too. >I am trying to modify what is drawn for a tree node to include an image with the standard text. I am using the NodePaint event to do this, but the problem is that subsequent nodes are drawn on top of previous nodes. I have tried to modify the height of the node, but that doesn’t seem to work. Any ideas on how I might be able to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon