We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Disabled icons

How can I make my BarItem icons look MORE disabled when disabled. When compared to disabled icons in VS.Net, the difference is huge. In fact, it is really hard to tell when some of my icons are disabled. Thanks, Terry

3 Replies

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team December 2, 2003 08:49 PM UTC

Hi Terry Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this and post an update shortly. Regards, Arun

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team December 3, 2003 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Terry, 1.To modify the current implementation, changes need to be made in the DrawingUtils.DrawShadow method call in Tools\Src\Framework Components\XPMenus\Renderers\Renderers.cs (line 3696). 2. We are also contemplating on providing a DisabledImageList property to our BarManagers where users can provide a completely different image for disabled state drawing, if necessary. But this feature will be looked at only after the release of the 2.0 version of Essential Suite and may be a while before it will be available if we decide to do so. Regards Arun

TF Terry Foster December 4, 2003 11:38 AM UTC

Thanks for the reply. This all sounds good. How about also a DisabledImageFactor static property or something similar in the MenuColors class? Thanks, Terry

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon