We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exception : "MemoryStream''s internal buffer cannot be accessed"

Hi,

I m getting this exception "MemoryStream's internal buffer cannot be accessed" when i try to clone a workbook like
workbook2 = workbook1.clone() . i m able to run this statement once but next time it is throwing this exception. Could you please revert back me the exact piece of code.

many Thanks
Senthil kumar k.

9 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 15, 2009 05:57 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the problem

Could you please try running the sample linked below and send me the modified one if you still see it?

http://files.syncfusion.com/samples/XlsIO.Web/F89963/F89963.zip

Regards,
Geetha

MO Mohankumar September 15, 2009 06:25 AM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Could you please send the link again, i dont see any file(s) inside the zip.

Thanks,
Mohankumar.V

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 15, 2009 06:43 AM UTC

Hi Senthil,

I regret for the inconvenience caused. I have placed the sample in the link below:

F89963

Please try this and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Geetha

MO Mohankumar September 15, 2009 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Still getting the same error.

Thanks,
Mohankumar.V

MO Mohankumar September 16, 2009 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Could you please check my code:
IWorkbook tempworkbook1;
IWorkbook tempworkbook = excelengine.excel.workbooks.open("../Temp1.xls")

tempworkbook1 = tempworkbook;

In the Temp1.xls, i have a macro. if i assign tht to another workbook am gettin "An item with the same has already been added". this error am getting while saving the file.

could you please help me on this?

Is thr any other way to assign the workbook with macro.

Thanks,
Mohankumar.V

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 16, 2009 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Mohankumar,

I was not able to reproduce the problem using the test file I created here. I am using v7.3.0.20. Could you please send us your file and version details so that we could check and get back to you?

Regards,
Geetha

MO Mohankumar September 16, 2009 02:18 PM UTC

Hi Geetha,

Im using 7.202.0.20. if i tried to save after assigning the work book am gettin "An item with the same key has already been added". I jus tried with version 7.102.0.21, am able to save the file i assigned, after tht im loading some data into the excel. after tht, im gettin error like "Style with the specified method is not supported".

Previously i used addcopy method to copy the worksheet. there im not able to get the macro.

Our license got expired on 29/05/2009. so we downloaded 7.202.020 version. do you have any patch for this issue?
so tht we can install it.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mohankumar.V

MO Mohankumar September 16, 2009 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Geetha,

This is the error i got "Style with specified name does not exist. Name: Normal\r Parameter Name:value"

Thanks,
Mohankumar.V

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team September 24, 2009 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Mohan,

Sorry for the delayed response.

It would be helpful if you send us your template, without one it is not possible to identify the exact problem or fix. Could you please send us the file? You may also logon to Direct trac to send the file.

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon