We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

BUG: ColorUIControl does not dispose properly

It is not possible to close a form containing a ColorUIControl from the ColorSelected event. Here is some sample code to illustrate the problem. using System; using System.Windows.Forms; namespace WindowsApplication25 { public class Form1 : System.Windows.Forms.Form { private Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ColorUIControl colorUIControl1; public Form1() { colorUIControl1 = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ColorUIControl(); colorUIControl1.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(70, 55); colorUIControl1.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(165, 160); colorUIControl1.ColorSelected += new System.EventHandler(colorUIControl1_ColorSelected); this.ClientSize = new System.Drawing.Size(292, 266); this.Controls.Add(colorUIControl1); } private void colorUIControl1_ColorSelected(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { Close(); } [STAThread] static void Main() { Application.Run(new Form1()); } } }

2 Replies

JM Josh Martin December 1, 2003 09:49 PM UTC

This is in version 2.0.1.0 but may exist in prior versions.

GP Gurucharan Patwal Syncfusion Team December 2, 2003 08:55 PM UTC

Hi Joshua, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I did encounter an ObjectDisposedException when I tried the above suggested code. I have notified the development team about this issue and will keep you posted on the developments. Thanks for your patience and we appreciate your feedback. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon