We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The title of ToolStripEx stays in the same size, no matter what...

Hello, everyone

I added ToolStripEx to my form, and when I change the size of the font (from 8.25 to 14.25), the size of the title changes only in the designer. When I run it, the change is not occurred, and it stays 8.25.

Please let me know, if there is something I can do to fix this problem.

Regards,
Allon

5 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team September 8, 2009 12:13 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Can you please let me know the Essential Studio version that you are using? I tried this in a latest version installed machine and I was able to set the Font appearance. Please refer to the below image on the same.

http://www.syncfusion.com/uploads/redirect.aspx?file=screenshot_2c41fe8e.png&team=support

Please let me know if you have tried setting the CaptionFont property and you are able to see this issue.

[C#]
//
// toolStripEx1
//
this.toolStripEx1.CaptionFont = new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 11.25F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Regular, System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Point, ((byte)(0)));
this.toolStripEx1.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.MidnightBlue;

When you set the Font property for the ToolStripEx, the font will be applied to the items that will be added to the ToolStripEx.

Regards,
Nanda

AL Allon September 9, 2009 08:36 AM UTC

Nanda, Thanks for your quick reply.

I use Syncfusion 7.3.0.20 for VS 2005.
I hope it will assist you to help me with this problem.

Regards,
Allon

AL Allon September 9, 2009 08:43 AM UTC

Nanda, your lines work perfect. Last thing I'd like to know about the title of ToolStripEx is how can I center the title's text.

Thanks in advance,
Allon

AL Allon September 9, 2009 09:17 AM UTC

Nanda, I found it out by myself. It's CaptionAlignment=Center.

Thanks again,
Allon

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team September 10, 2009 12:16 PM UTC

Thanks Allon.

Regards,
Nanda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon